1. PREVIOUS INFORMATION
DNI 50744259- A
C / Gran Vía 78, 6º Izda
2. USERS The access and / or use of this dariometa.com portal attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. If there is any kind of incompatibility or contradiction between particular and general conditions, the particular conditions of the products to which they apply will prevail.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL www.dariometa.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to Alberto Darío Meta Barnatán (hereinafter “Darío Meta”) or its licensors to whom the USER can have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services, content and / or products.
In said registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which he will be responsible,
agreeing to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that the name of the company that created the website offers through its portal and by way of example, but not limiting, not to use them to (i) engage in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, an apology for terrorism or an attack on human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of Name of the company that created the website, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the damage mentioned above; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify it, manipulate their messages. The name of the company that created the website reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, the order or public safety or that, in his opinion, were not suitable for publication. In any case, Darío Meta will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION Darío Meta complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of the Organic Law and others current regulations at all times, and ensures to ensure the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data. For this, together with each form of collection of personal data, in the services that the user may request to firstname.lastname@example.org, he will inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the treatment of his data in each case, informing you of the responsibility of the file created, the address of the person responsible, the possibility of exercising your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the treatment and data communications to third parties, where appropriate. Likewise, Darío Meta informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at all times.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY Darío Meta by itself or as assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by Darío Meta or its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Darío Meta. The USER agrees to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Darío Meta. You can view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on your computer’s hard drive or any other physical medium as long as it is, solely and exclusively, for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of Darío Meta.
6. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY Darío Meta is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the contents, unavailability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
7. MODIFICATIONS Darío Meta reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate on its portal without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content, services and products offered through it and the way in which they are presented or located on its portal, Darío Meta reserves the right to modify the prices offered in the online store without prior notice.
8. LINKS In the event that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are available on www.dariometa.com, Darío Meta will not exercise any type of control over said sites and content. In no case
Darío Meta will assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or others. websites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not in itself imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION Darío Meta reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
10.GENERALITIES Darío Meta will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it in law.
11.MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION Darío Meta may modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION The relationship between Darío Meta and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid. Legal Notice drawn up following the: Spain Web Legal Notice Model.